Grand Traverse County Parks and Recreation Department has facilities available for nearly every type of event or activity.

On-line reservation information request forms are available for each park:  Select the park where you wish to reserve from the list on the left side of this page.

Please note that any form completed and submitted is a request for reservation information only, and does not reserve a specific facility.

You may also contact the Civic Center Office by calling 231-922-4818.