As previously announced, the 13th Judicial Circuit Court e-Filing program will be transitioning to MiFILE, Michigan's statewide e-Filing program sponsored by the State Court Administrative Office (SCAO). MiFILE utilizes TrueFiling, a 24x7 web-based e-File and e-Service solution for courts, law firms, attorneys, and self-represented filers. Following are details about what to expect during this transition.
- E-Filings for the 13th Judicial Circuit Court will be unavailable starting at 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time on November 3, 2017. On Friday, the court will accept paper filings until 5:00 p.m. Service of any paper filings will need to be made by first-class mail or personal delivery as service will not be completed electronically.
- At 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time on November 6, 2017, e-Filings will be available for the 13th Judicial Circuit Court using mifile.courts.michigan.gov. Your user name will remain the same, but you will be prompted to create a new password when you log in for the first time. Please update your favorites to reflect the new URL.
- You will have view-only access to your previous filings at www.truefiling.com.
- If you haven’t already registered for training, please do so by clicking here: http://www.truefiling.info/mif
- For technical questions or support, please call 855-959-8868 or e-mail Support@TrueFiling.com.
Note: This only impacts the e-Filings for the 13th Judicial Circuit Court. If you submit filings to other courts, you should continue to use www.truefiling.com.
If you are already using TrueFiling, your account, including service contacts and credit card information, will carry over to the MiFILE site. Default notifications will be set so that e-mails are sent to you for any filed/rejected filings and payment transactions. If you do not yet have an account, you may sign up here. All filers must be registered users. Non-registered contacts will not be migrated forward with the 3.0 release.
- View the Tips page for resources on how to E-File.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please email TrueFiling Support or call 855-959-8868.