- Conflict Resolution Services (CRS) for help mediating an issue.
- Grand Traverse Leelanau Antrim Bar Association (GTLA) for questions regarding attorneys practicing in the area.
- Women's Resource Center for help with domestic issues.
- Community Services
- Court Information
- Debts, Garnishment, Small Claims
- Family matters
- Finding a lawyer
- Income Tax
- Individual Rights: Emancipation, Name Changes, etc.
- Public Benefits
- Self-Help centers
Associations & Agencies
- American Bar Association: Site for attorneys that also gives access to ABA Journal and ABA News.
- Attorney Grievance Commission (AGC): The Attorney Grievance Commission is the prosecution arm of the Supreme Court, and it assists the court in carrying out its constitutional duty to supervise and, when necessary, to discipline Michigan attorneys. All complaints filed against attorneys are processed by the AGC before they reach the Attorney Discipline Board.
- Institute for Continuing Legal Education (ICLE)
- Library of Michigan-Law Library
- National Association of Counties: Provides County officials with a strong voice in the nation's capital.
- National Center for State Courts: Seeks to improve justice through leadership and service to state courts.
- National Criminal Justice Association (NCJA): Based in Washington, D.C., the NCJA represents state, tribal and local governments on crime prevention and crime control issues.
- National District Attorneys Association: The voice of America's prosecutors-supporting their efforts to protect the rights and safety of the people.
- State Appellate Defender Office
- State Bar of Michigan: The official homepage of the State Bar of Michigan provides information and resources to members of the legal community as well as to the public.
- State of Michigan Attorney Discipline Board: This is the website of the Michigan Attorney Discipline Board, the adjudicative arm of the Michigan Supreme Court for discharge of its exclusive constitutional responsibility to supervise and discipline Michigan attorneys.
- State of Michigan Judicial Tenure Commission: The Judicial Tenure Commission serves to promote the integrity of the judicial process and to preserve public confidence in the courts. The commission strives to hold state judges, magistrates, and the referees accountable for their misconduct without jeopardizing or compromising the essential independence for the judiciary.
Federal Court Law Sites
- United States Bankruptcy Court-Eastern District of Michigan: This is the web site for the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Michigan, which maintains its headquarters in Detroit, Michigan. Divisional offices are located in Bay City and Flint.
- United States Bankruptcy Court-Western District of Michigan: Like the Eastern District Bankruptcy Court, the Western District is located in Grand Rapids and handles bankruptcy matters in that area of the state.
- United States Court of Appeals, 6th Circuit: The homepage of the 6th Circuit Court of Appeals, which reviews appeals from the federal district courts in Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio and Tennessee, and from the U.S. Tax Court and certain federal administrative agencies where the non-governmental parties are from the states that make up the 6th Circuit.
- United States Courts
- United States District Court-Western District of Michigan: Like the Eastern District Court, this site provides information and services for the Western area of the state, including Grand Rapids, Marquette, and Lansing.
- United States Supreme Court