Our services are structured to help seniors remain living in their own home.
Fees are based on a client's income and vary by program. See the individual service you are interested in, to find out what fees are charged for that service.
To enroll in our Community Living Programs you must:
- Be 60 years of age or older
- Be a resident of Grand Traverse County
- Demonstrate a need for assistance
- Please complete the New Client Application (PDF File), either by;
- Printing it and filling it out by hand.
- OR, download the pdf, fill it out, save it to your computer.
- MAIL to us at: Grand Traverse County Commission on Aging, 520 W Front Street, Suite B, Traverse City, MI 49684
- OR, EMAIL us at: email@example.com and attach your completed application, previously saved to your computer.
- OR, fill out the attached Contact Us form and upload your completed application, previously saved to your computer.
Once we have an opening in our programs, you will be scheduled with the Supervisor for an in-home assessment. At that time you will provide us with copies of:
- Proof of residency (official ID or a copy of a utility bill addressed to you).
- Proof of income (income tax return) for all members of your household.
Please Note: There may be a waiting list on any of our services.