Health Care Services:
- Limited Primary Care and Acute Medical Care
- Sick Care/Minor Illness Treatment
- Help with Health Insurance
- Nutrition Advice
- Acne Treatment
- Help with ongoing problems such as asthma, allergies, diabetes
- HIV Testing and Counseling
- STD Diagnosis and Treatment
- Pregnancy Testing
- Assistance for shelter, clothing, food through community Resources
- FREE Vision & Hearing Screenings
Behavioral Health Services:
- Suicidal Thoughts
- Stess Management
- Help Locating Resources
Education & Support Programs:
- Smoking Cessation
- Parenting/Prenatal Education
Who is Eligible?
Anyone age 10-21 in the five county Traverse Bay Intermediate School district and their infants/young children; enrolled or not enrolled in any school.
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday 8:30am-4:00pm
How We Work:
- You can make an appointment by calling 231-922-6416
- You can call us with questions anytime @ 231-922-6416.
- We can help you apply for Medicaid/MI Child/Health Kids.
- Your care is confidential.
- Services will be billed to your health insurance or based on what you can afford.
- You can download the YH&WC forms to fill out and bring to your appointment.
Where We're Located:
TBAISD Career-Tech Center
880 Parsons Road
Traverse City MI, 49686
As of January 1st 2012, your child's height, weight, and Body Mass Index (BMI) may be entered into the MIchigan Care Improvement Registry (MCIR), the same registry that his or her vaccination history is kept. This will allow your child's healthcare provider(s) to monitor growth over time and address any weight related concerns with you. Only medically authorized persons can view this information about your child. As with all health information, confidentiality laws are strictly adhered to in order to protect privacy. Please feel free to talk with us regarding any questions or concerns. If you wish not to have your child's height and weight entered into MCIR, please contact our office.
Click here to download a flier about our services.